Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in Granbury!

Today was a fabulous Mother's Day! It started with Brandon letting me sleep in. Until 11:00!!! Rock On!!! Then we had lunch and headed out to Granbury to be with my parents and my brother and his family. We had a picnic and then we played around in the river.
This quickly became Gates's favorite activity. Swinging on the bed. Funny enough, this bed is ours and will be Gates's bed when she is out of the crib. Mom is storing it for us... anyways mom reminded me that she will be swinging from her bed at all hours someday.........

The fun continues!


Brandon got tired so BoPop took over!!!


it's in her blood...


Gates and Charlie.. so cute.
Got some good pictures at the river, too. Grandear and Gates were not skipping rocks (just eating them)

3 generations
Brandon got this new hat because, "he likes the orange color." Well, in the car I was asking him what that hat was all about, I didn't get it... Then he looked at it again........... chick magnet... So Brandon, don't you think???
It was only a matter of time. But are they cute, or what? Raedyn, Rhylie, and Charlie!



This video is of the champion rock skipper. Now, he informed us that the true champion and world record holder had a rock that skipped 54 times. He is only like 46 away from breaking that record.

2 comments:

Mallie&Brandon said...

I like how the end of the video captures my gut....

The Hake Family said...

Great pics of Mother's Day! That hat is priceless.