Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who does this???

So, Gates has this new little habit of licking her finger before turning her page while reading. Who does this? Dee Dee, is this something you do? It might be Diana? I can remember my teacher doing it when I was in school, and it is so cute when Gatesy does it. I will try to capture a picture, but my camera is on the fritz....

She also has started another little funny thing. She will lick her finger and then "draw" on her crib. Slightly weird, but kinda cute... smart if she figured it out herself... =)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just wait until she starts licking your face, ear, arm, etc.
Logan does that. Ick! Kids are so weird!

Katie E said...

That's really cute - maybe you do it and just don't know it! Although you are a Kindler now, so maybe not.