Saturday, August 14, 2010

Circus!

Today my dad took all of his grandkids, Jackie, Brandon, Mom, and me to the Circus! We had such a fun time! My dad has always loved the circus, as have I, and now Gates.
Here she is just before we left home. looking at the elephants. They understand French, English, and German. The oldest one is 53. They are treated well, despite the protestors outside of the circus...
Yes, Brandon and I are dressed in the same color. Cute, huh?

Looking at the elephants.
beautiful little niece, that is starting high school..........






3 comments:

judy said...

Wow so happy family ,best regards for all of you .
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoes
NFL
NFL jerseys
nike dunk
nike dunk
MBT shoes
mbt shoes
valentino handbags
Swarovski rings

Amy said...

Nice shirt!

Holly said...

What great pictures! I see that Carol joined in on the matching shirts too! I have such fond memories of going to the circus with you when we were little!!