Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had some folks come on over for chili and trick-or-treating last night. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, and I think it might just turn out to be Gates's favorite too!!
Here is a family shot of the ladybug, penguin, and the sweetest little witch! The back of the witch!
Just tell them Large Marge sent you!!!!!!!!!!

Gates and Clayton. aka Witchie and Woody

Daddy and Gatesy. Lots of comments on the penguin, as we went trick-or-treating. My personal favorite... "look mom, that's a biiiiiggggg penguin. and he's marching..."
Alas, the deviled egg. Also a popular costume in route. Even had his picture taken... Egg is Brandon's brother Tucker.


The house across from us goes all out. They do hayrides pulled by their four wheeler. We were going to go, but decided it would probably be a sneeze fest. At least for the ladybug...

FuFu ended up caring the witches hat and shoes, the penguins phone, and looked cute doing it!
Constantly looking at her treats!!!!
G carrying Clayton's treat bag too. She was going pretty fast because of the momentum of the heavy buckets!! :)

When we got home, she really was into passing out candy, unless the kids were dressed in scary stuff. Overall, it was a super fun night. My mom and dad came too. I wish I had a picture of my mom. She came dressed as a very cute little pumpkin, and I can not believe I did not capture a picture of her!













1 comment: