Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Could it possibly be inherited??

First, let me introduce you to "Bun-Bun". If you have been around Gates lately, you, no doubt have already met Bun. This smile is on her face each and every time you bring this bunny into view. She wants to take it to the park, from room to room, babysitter, even into the bath, which makes for an interesting bathtime...)
When I show concern about this strong bond between Gates and BunBun, my close friends and family just look at me.....

... and this might be the reason.




This my friends, is "Tubby". My one-eyed, no stuffing left, floppy, falling apart, bunny. I have been unusally attached to this thing for almost 30 years. As weird as it is, I still sleep with it each night, except when I am out of town, because it got sent to the hotel laundry with dirty sheets once. My mom had to call the hotel, and save his life. I was 23 years old....

4 comments:

The Edwards said...

That's so cute ... and yes, I think it might be inherited!

The Hake Family said...

Love that you fessed up! Poor Tubby...

Holly said...

Tubby...the bunny that never dies! Glad that Gates will have the joy of her Bun Bun for many, many MANY years to come! :)

Mom said...

That is LOL funny. Cute.