Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Days!

Ride the Horsey down to town~ check out the video of her at the end... This is the look I sometimes get when I say no to going outside. I think I have seen that look on someone else.... Also, notice her shoes! She picked them out and brought me these to put on... nice.

We had playgroup at Ruth's house and Callie has this awesome table and chairs. The kiddos all loved it!

Uncle Tucker and Gatesy.





Gates with Dee Dee (which she is saying now) and MawMaw! Her first baseball game, she got to watch her Uncle Tucker play!snacktime at the pool! Grapes... YUMMY


lounging at the pool



and finally, this is how Gates "rides" her little horse around the house!

5 comments:

The Hake Family said...

She is just so stinking cute!!

shelle said...

She has gotten sooo big...look at all that hair! She is a doll!

Meggan and Trent said...

love the video!

Katie E said...

I love her way of "riding" - very innovative little lady!

Larner Family said...

Hi Mallie! I flew with you out of STL last month. Great blog!! Beautiful family. Loved the pictures and the video of her on the "horsey" was hilarious! Thanks for sharing. Hope to fly with you again! Nathalie :)