Friday, January 8, 2010

funny

I asked Brandon to tell me a story last night. (I know weird, but it helps me go to sleep)... Anyways, he gets so sick of telling me stories, as he can put his head down and fall asleep. So, I begged and he began his story. Here it is...

Goodnight Gorilla.
Goodnight Giraffe.
Goodnight armadillo.
Goodnight Elephant.
Goodnight Dear. G'night.
Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. (all in different voices)

Goodnight Dear. g'night
goodnight gorilla. zzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Aggie99 said...

That is funny! My college roommate used to always ask me to tell her a story before we went to sleep too. :) After a good night at The Chicken, the stories were usually quite entertaning!

The Hake Family said...

That is AWESOME! What has happened to us? :)

Ruth said...

Love it!