Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice days are exciting. As long as I am not trying to fly around or drive around the icey streets. Today, we had some inside fun. Brandon got to be here until around 11, when he took off for the job. Gates is getting pretty interested in being on her feet. She pulls up on everything, even the wall... interesting. Those two pesky front teeth are now with us. I think she might have a gap between her front two teeth. Honestly, I felt kind of guilty for even noticing this in my baby, but, when I mentioned it to Brandon, he said he noticed too. Gaps are cool. Madonna has a gap. Gaps aren't that great, but braces are cool. :)
I am kidding with all of this tooth stuff, trust me.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm listening to Madonna now. Don't worry teeth fall out.

Ruth said...

yes...the dentist told me they are supposed to have gaps at this age so that they have room for all of the teeth...who knew?

Ruth said...

yes...the dentist told me they are supposed to have gaps at this age so that they have room for all of the teeth...who knew?

Zoe-D said...

i think they're supposed to have gaps for now because they've still got some growing to do before the grown-up teeth come. but mybe she'll need braces on those grown-up teeth. just kidding.