Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Lord Has Risen. The Lord Has Risen, Indeed!

A week early you say? True, we are celebrating Easter on Palm Sunday. Mainly, because I have to work next Sunday. So the Easter Bunny hit our house this morning, and left a basket and some eggs for our baby. I am glad that he came early, as I would hate to miss Gates's first Easter ;)
My mom was trying to plan a time where we could get together and have an Easter dinner. I suggested next Friday. She said OK, and called back 5 seconds later and told me that she did not feel right celebrating Easter on Good Friday. I agree, semi-sacreligious???
So, Gates really LOVES these plastic Easter eggs. She LOVES opening them. I never thought she would be so into these eggs, and so I did not fill them. :0
I just kept telling her they are empty. Like the tomb. ;)
Finally, Brandon went and filled one with goldfish, and she really enjoyed opening that one and eating up the fish. So, if you have not already celebrated Easter, fill your eggs!!!!



No pictures of an Easter dress, you may say??? Because two buttons fell off of her dress, when I put it on her. Sew them back on, you say??? They are cloth covered buttons, and I am not that good with a needle. So, here she is in her pjs. still cute, if you ask me.

2 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Love the basket. ;)

The Edwards said...

Very cute .... thanks for the golfish tip!