Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scott and Lauren's Wedding!

This past Saturday, Brandon and I went to Houston for our friend Scott's wedding. Scott was my neighbor at Tech, and it was so fun to see him get married! Here are some photos from the wedding, you can see that the wine was flowing heavily, by the end of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I look naked in this pic. Mal and Jenny

Tracy, Mallie, Kristin, and JennyScott and Lauren.
Jon and Jenny.

Teauge... nice

Scott the groom. I kept getting so worried that Brandon was going to call Scott's twin brother, Matt, Scott. I kept having to look at their ties and sure enough at the very end of the night I called Matt, Scott..... I blame the wine.... See the groom wore a yellow tie...

Lets get the rap on....

Ray and Courtney dancing...


Burke, Kristin, Chad, Jon, Courtny and Ray.. Tracy in front!


Brandon and I decided to jump in this one!











2 comments:

Katie said...

I can almost taste the wine in these photos! ;-)

The Hake Family said...

I have never been so glad to not be in a photo as I am on those last two!!