Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swim Lessons

This week we had baby swim lessons! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Owings for letting us use your beautiful, warm pool for our lessons. At first, I thought I might have a Michael Phelpsesqe swimmer on my hands... WRONG. Gates likes to swim for about 5 minutes. She went under water really well, and even enjoyed jumping off of the side, but she was wanting to get out and play on these little chairs the rest of the time! She was screeching and then Jacob would let out a screech (only his are joyous) Then Keelan would screech (also joyous)... It got kinda loud, reminded me of that movie Splash, when the mermaid made the TVs break...

Jacob, Hudson, Amy, and Darius.
Warming up!
Keelan jumping off the side.



And alas, this is much more relaxing and where she wanted to be!








4 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Hudson would have screeched too...if he had actually been in the pool...

The Hake Family said...

I did really enjoy the group screeching - funny how they took turns : )

Amy said...

We should try to get a recording of all the screeching.

Katie E. said...

Ah, I missed the dad's?? That would have been nice to see them! I love the pic with Gates and your dad.