Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 neat houses

Also, I wanted to spread the word about 2 really cool Christmas decorations...
The first one is on Norwood, between 183 and Harwood. It is on the corner, and it is griswold out, and the guy built a train and they let your kid ride it. Gates LOVED riding this train, in the Christmas Light Mecca.... The other one is called Noteboom Estates. It is on Hurstview between MidCities and Glade. They have a huge house and estate and it is all decked out. They have Santa there, and you can take your pictures for free... Both really cool, if you live or are ever near the Mid-Cities....

2 comments:

Amy said...

My dad is friends with Chuck Noteboom. We used to sit in his seats at the Rangers games. We should go check this out. I know my parents have been there for parties before.

Amy said...

So glad you told me about the train. Noteboom's place would be cool if we went on a night Santa was there so we could get out of the car.