Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bow

See the bow?? I glued this bow to my kid's head! I got this little bag of bows in the mail, and a little bottle of stuff. No directions on the bottle, but I assume it is cornstarch or something equally as safe. I glued this to her head yesterday and I think it looks pretty cute. It stayed for about an hour, and then fell out. What was left, you might ask??? A big clump of cornstarch, or whatever it is in that little bottle!!! Maybe these bows are for babies with no hair? I think I lost the pink bow, but I might try gluing another bow to her head sometime!!! Also, is it just me or is Gates REALLY starting to look like her daddy???



2 comments:

Ruth said...

She is getting so big! We never used those little bows (Callie didn't have hair), we used the stretchy headbands that you could attach bows to.

Mommy of Two said...

Cute! I love bows. Here is a little something that works great with hairbows. Put a pea sized dab of toothpaste (yes toothpaste) where you want the bow (it needs a clip on the back of it) is to be placed. The toothpaste gives the hair so stickiness and depth so the hairclip doesn't slide off the baby fine hair. I still do this with Hayley and it works every time. I don't know if it will work with the bows you have but it works great with bows on clips.