Sunday, July 6, 2008

My fate at AA!

Many friends have been asking me about my fate as a Stew. Well, I wish I could get furloughed. I know, be careful what you wish for. But it does sound a bit nice... Not returning to work, being able to collect unemployment, being called back to work in a few years.... However, I am 550 above the most senior Flight Attendant that is getting a WARN letter. Now, if you knew me way back in 2003, when I was relocated to STL, then you know I hated that. My BIGGEST fear for all of this is getting moved to another base. I think I will quit. I am praying some of the old birds (no offense, to any older flight attendants) will take an early retirment option. DFW has quite a few, (OK, quite a ton) that qualify for this. Alas, I remain as of now, afloat in the glamourous career of flight attendant. We shall see what this economy shall bring in the near future....

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

First, you know I love some FA lingo. Also, great choice of pic for this post!