Monday, July 28, 2008

Kathy

Kathy Griffin was funny. We had a great time, and so much laughter! I did take a picture, although I do not think I will post it. :)
Honestly, "the gays" love this chick, there were more homosexual men in this one spot than anywhere! Yes, more here than at the airport, more here than at Northpark mall, this was THE HOT SPOT! She begins her show like this...
KG: Where are all my gays.............
Gays: LOUDLY CHEERING!!!!!!!!1
KG: Where are the women, lesbians and otherwise
Women: LOUDLY CHEERING!!!!!!!!!
KG: There is one more group out there, and I must aknowledge you, too.... Straight men??
Brandon and Jon: yeah.....

It was funny.... Thanks guys for a fun, fun, night!
P.S. Nokia is a VERY nice theater!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh to be a fly on Brandon's shoulder at Kathy Griffin.

Prazaks said...

LOL...that is so funny! Your husbands get bonus points for going to her show! I bet it was a blast!