Friday, July 18, 2008

Well, my mom is so much better. It has been 3 weeks today since the bite... She is off of the walker, and has moved back upstairs. She is still uneasy on her feet, and needs to keep it elevated, but it is so much better... Thank God!

I had found a partner for flying, she backed out. I am bummed b/c the thought of only working half a month was making going back to work A LOT easier! Shoulda, woulda, coulda, no sense in worrying about that. Everything happens for a reason (so they say)

Gates is doing well, I do believe that she is starting the teething process. Do you other mothers think I am crazy? She drools so much now, and she was so sad the other day. Her fist is constantly in her mouth, too! "The Book" says that symptoms can last 2 to 3 months before we see an actual tooth!

I am stoked because LMN is back on my cable roll... That is right LMN, Lifetime Movie Network! I am sure that Brandon will be thrilled. :) LMN + Big Brother 10= summer of good TV!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, they teeth FOREVER!

Ruth said...

chad calls lifetime "ruthietime" because I watch it so much. those movies are addicting!

Holly said...

Sorry your work buddy backed out!
:(
Gates is soooooo cute!! Stinky would be proud about the bows!