Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9-02....................10

Today is the day I have been waiting for. Oh I have been waiting for, I don't know, 10 YEARS!!!! Yep, tonight is the night that the beloved 90210 returns to primetime in a new form! Please, TV People, do not let me down. I am so excited about this I really can not even stand it! Brandon, is in dread, and will probably not be caught dead tuning in to this dream show. In fact, I do not think he ever even watched the gem of the 90s. He missed out, I will try and persuade him not to miss out a second time!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yes I will be watching. I'm with you I hope they don't let us down.

Ruth said...

I agree. And, to get ready for it, I watched the old 90210 marathon on SoapNet yesterday. Great stuff!

shelle said...

I am excited too...we had plenty of 90210 nights at your house with pizza and sprite. I hope this one does the original justice but there is still only one 90210!

Katie said...

I don't think we'll be able to catch it ... so let us know how it is.