Sunday, September 28, 2008

POEM

Here I sit in Houston, at the Double Tree.
In the business center, the computer and me.
I left my makeup bag at home yesterday
I look like a zombie (a pale one) today!

The guy was nice enough to drive me to CVS
so that, at least I will not feel like such a mess.
I am thinking of heading over to the pool
I have no swimsuit, but a tshirt with a ghoul.

I will wear my ghoul pants and shirt, with pride
It might be nice just to sit outside.
I am heading to Miami and then Atlanta tonight,
And just at Taco Bell, so my ghoul pants are tight.

Can you tell that the hotel is not close to much?
I am just passing the time by blogging and such.
The best part of this trip has been the cookie, so far.
That is why I love Double Tree, it's even better than the bar!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

you, my dear, are freakin' hilarious!

Mommy of Two said...

Love, love, love Double Tree cookies! So soft, warm, and gooey. I just had one today!