Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For my birthday Brandon took the day off of work and we went to the zoo. Gates seemed to like it, I have a feeling in the coming months, it will be more exciting! The Fort Worth Zoo is so pretty though, a very nice zoo indeed. I got a zoo pass, it is good for a year, Brandon said he probably would not be returning 4 times in the next year, so he passed on the pass... What? where are we going, and why did you wake me up for it? Gates is just about out of this carseat. Our plan is to upgrade soon to the big one!
Gates loves Duncan. Duncan is so sweet with Gates. He likes to sit by her and hope that her hand accidentally rubs him or pats him... I just was telling her to be careful of his leg, that is his good paw and it needs to stay intact!


Gates is on the rice cereal. She seems to like it. We are feeding her one meal a day and will (I guess) move on up to two pretty soon. I am still planning on waiting until her 6 month appointment to try any of the other things. Here is a little video, of the first time she tried it.


5 comments:

The Hake Family said...

That pic of Gates with Duncan is so cute!

Holly said...

Looks like she's definitely diggin' the rice cereal! Hope you had a great Birthday!!!

shelle said...

she is sooo adorable! I would say she is into the cereal.

Ruth said...

I love the first pic of the two of y'all. I love how she grabs to spoon! Way to go, big girl Gates!

Mom said...

She is loving the rice!! yeah missy. I love her hair like this. Little pebbles.