Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Berry Own Pumpkin Patch (OK that is the last of the berry jokes)

Today Gates and I went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. She was not feeling very good this morning (plus I forgot my camera) so when we got home I made my own "patch" in the backyard. Notice the Fumpkin (fake pumpkin)?? Don't worry grandmas she is not sick, I believe her teeth must be bothering her, as she was up A LOT last night.

Berry on the move. Just try and pick me, you can't catch me. Yes, in my patch I did put her in a tub. It's no "My First Pumpkin Patch" container, but cute non the less... right?
Mom, this hat is annoying...

And annoying is not ALL this hat is.


Sweet Strawberry...

Happy Halloween Folks! Straight from the Oakley Pumpkin/Strawberry Patch. Admission is free, come on by.






No comments: