Saturday, October 25, 2008

WHAT THE HAY??????

OK, so we went to a pumpkin patch last night. Now, do not get me wrong, I am all for cute pics of my kid and festive outings... BUT, what the heck is so fun about a pumpkin patch????? I know, you are saying "MALLIE, You are crazy!!!" BUT, again, I never even knew such a thing existed until I had a baby. Basically, you have a bunch of overpriced pumpkins, and kids running everywhere. Do you think b/c I am now a mother, that I LOVE being around a bunch of spazes?? I know, again you are thinking... "OMG, Mallie, don't be a hater" But seriously, a pumpkin patch is a field with pumpkins. I think I built it up in my mind. I wanted a fair, a six flags, a big fat carnival... I got, well, a pumpkin patch.
Anyways, we had fun and took photos, and headed off to Double Daves to have some real fun and eat pizza until our guts could take no more. I am sure when Gates is up and walking around and able to enjoy these things, I will be more into them... But for now, I am more of a haunted house kind of girl.


WHAT THE HAY????????????
WHICH ONE OF THESE THINGS IS DIFFERENT?


4 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Does this mean you are on Wednesday? :)
I heard we missed you last night! Wish we could have seen you guys!

Aggie99 said...

Oh Mallie! I LOVE the honesty and I'm laughing so much right now! I also did not know there was this whole world of pumpkin patches until all of you moms started posting about them. :)

Mommy of Two said...

You and Mike should hang out next year while I take the girls to the Pumpkin Patch. He thinks it is a complete beating as well.

Mom said...

Yep the definition of fun sure has changed!!