Sunday, December 21, 2008

Honesty. Well, I was tagged to say 10 honest facts about myself. This is much harder than I anticipated. Yet, here I sit in the middle of the night thinking of my ten things!

1. I am probably a democrat. I was raised by republicans, and most of the people that surround me are republicans. Yet, most of the time I find myself thinking on the left.... Don't worry, mom, I hardly ever vote....

2. I get my feelings hurt very easily. Really, this is retarded, it is mainly an internal issue. I just get them hurt over dumb things...

3. I HATE bad customer service. I tend to be mean when I get bad customer service. Brandon hates being with me when I lash out...

4. Sometimes I provide bad customer service. Isn't this terrible? I mean the same thing I despise, I sometimes also do. :)

5. I really like to keep in touch with people. I enjoy writing letters and I enjoy hearing how people are doing.

6. I really, really, hate when people do not remember me. I mean when I have met someone 6 times and they say something like,"oh nice to meet you". I like to tell them that we have met, and try and list each and every time that I can remember meeting them. I am not sure why it is such a pet peeve, but I HATE it. Honestly, it probably goes back to number 2.

7. Brandon is the first person that I said "I love you" to. I was pretty sure he was going to say it back, but I remember saying something like, "I have to tell you something"....

8. I am not laid back. Some folks that do not know me well, think I am laid back. I am uptight. I worry, I freak, I clean, and I am very particular!

9. Most of the times, I would rather just do it myself. This applies to almost everything. Remember back in school, working on group projects? I hated group projects. I would rather just do it, and do it alone!

10. If I were to have plastic surgery, I would have a chin implant. I hate how my chin sort of just drops into my neck. I would love to have a well-defined chin!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings last night when I laughed at your sweet Duncan. :( So very sorry if I did.

The Hake Family said...

I am right there with you on #9 - I hated group projects! Good job on your honesty blog!!

Ruth said...

I love these posts!

Mommy of Two said...

I agree I am a do it yourself type of girl too!

Mom said...

I love your post's and the pictures of Gates. You are kind and considerate and thoughtful and you have a great heart. I am VERY lucky to have met you while we were both prego! YOU are fantastic!!!