Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I was tagged :)

8 tv shows I watch
1. The Bachelor
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Rach
4. The Office
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Privileged
7. Law and Order SVU
8. Greek......
and the list goes on and on and on...

8 favorite Restaurants
1. McAlisters
2. Panera
3. Chilis
4. PF Changs
5. Pei Wei
6. Camilles (sadly, this is located in DFW airport)
7. Carinos
8. Buffalo Wild Wings

8 things that happened today
1. Gates took a nap
2. My dog tracked mud in all over the house
3. I yelled at dog
4. I talked to my friend Courtnee
5. I havent yet, but am going to wrap Christmas gifts
6. Watched Mommas Boys
7. Said a prayer of thanks that I am not married to a Momma's Boy
8. My mom called.

8 things I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Sunday
3. Going to McAllen the weekend after Christmas
4. Christmas Eve, when my family comes over to our house
5. Our trip to Miami
6. 2009
7. getting the mail each day (I know, I know)
8. Brandon getting home

8 things I wish for
1. a million dollars
2. Happy, healthy family
3. Nice crews to work with
4. My dogs to stop digging up my yard
5. that Gates would enjoy napping (like her mommy does)
6. my ears would never block again
7. I could go on a reality tv show (and not look retarded)
8. I would never be tired again

8 people I tag (even though some have already been tagged)
1. ruth
2. Katie
3. Jenny
4. holly
5. Anne Marie
6. Amy
7. Michelle
8. Kim

1 comment:

Mommy of Two said...

I love, love, love reading these.