Monday, December 22, 2008

This is Mr. Oakley posting...a rare occurance I know. Just thought I would take a quick moment to reflect on the honesty posting. Here goes...

1. While I can see why Mallie says she thinks she is a democrat, I never thought I would hear her admit it.

2. Feelings hurt...very much people. Be fragile with my wife!

3&4. Catch 22?!?! Bad customer service = no water at Chili's within 45 seconds of sitting down. She has threatened to leave - trust me on this. Beware servers!

5. Keeping in touch with friends is one of my favorite traits about my wife. To say she is good at this is an understatement. Also, Mallie LOVES checking the mail. Take a moment and jot down a note to her instead of an email one day. We both love getting something besides a bill (as we all do I'm sure)!

6. I can think of two situations where someone acted like it was the first time they met Mallie. Funny enough, it was the same person(s) who acted this way. It's one thing to forget someone's name (one of my faults), but at least pay attention to SOMETHING about the people you meet!

7. I remember that shakey voice, and it did start with "I have to tell you something". I love you too my dear!

8. Everything she says about not being laid back is true.

9. Everything she says about doing it herself is true. I would like to add that if she offers or asks me to do something it must be done within 45 seconds (see above reference to Chili's) or she will be mad that it's not.

10. I like your chin, but support your view. If you wish to have the surgery done, we'll need some bailout money. Thank God for the democrats!

3 comments:

Mallie&Brandon said...

lol, and sweet.

The Hake Family said...

An equal wit to match Mallie B!

Mom said...

Lucky guy to have such a great girl! Thanks for the post, this one was fun!