Friday, March 14, 2008

But, it is perfect

I got a new little container at the baby store, that separates out the correct amount of formula. I know you have all seen these little gadgets. I had this along with some bottles and pacifiers on a shelf in the kitchen. I just had not washed any of these things yet. So, I woke up this morning and noticed the package from the formula container on the cabinet. I asked Brandon where it was, and if he had washed those things. Then I looked around a tad bit more and noticed that he had it by his stuff. He had his fiber in it all separated out...

3 comments:

The Hake Family said...

I love it! You better pack extra diapers the first time you use that thing just in case : )

Amy said...

That is great.

Mommy of Two said...

Oh I love it! Too hilarious!