Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a weekend!!!!

I went to the doctor on Friday and everything still appears normal. I am glad about this, and I will be going back in two weeks. Yesterday, I really did not do anything, I stayed in bed until my feet looked their normal size (around 1:30) and then I got up and ate lunch. We watched this crazy show about an Alaskan stripper killer and then went back to bed!!

Today, we went and saw Keelan (and Jon and Jenny) :) They all 3 looked cute, but especially the little tiny one. Then we went to the indoor minor leauge football game. This was something new, it took me back to the club days of college with all the tunes they were playing. I kind of want to download some of them now... Amy (our friends the Viteks went to the game with us) asked Brandon if he was itching to play. He said yes... I told him he had to at least wait until he had health insurance!!! (Less than a month to go on that note)

I decided I better not work tomorrow with the time change, so I am off and working on Tuesday. I have 11 days left of work, and am REALLY excited about that. (I was suppoed to have only 10 days left, but I did not go yesterday..)

2 comments:

The Hake Family said...

You won't see these boots at a PTA meeting : )

Amy said...

I won't lie, I got a nice little laugh out of the fact that you didn't go to work today because of the time change. I know you mentioned this to me yesterday but it took a little bit to set in.