Thursday, March 13, 2008

Punks

This morning I awoke at 4:45 to Brandon standing there above me. I knew right away something was wrong. When he went out to his truck, someone had broken out the driver's side window and stolen his I-pod. Glass Everywhere!

He parks in our driveway really close to our house and also close to the neighbor's house. He almost always brings his pod in at night, too. It is so scary because we felt so safe and secure (with the street light at the end of our driveway and all).

The police are coming now, to make a report and Brandon is going to take his truck to get a new window put in. I really wish we could find the little punk. (we assume it was some kid)
It could be

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dude Mallie that sucks!!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness...that just makes me want to spit! I know y'all are bummed out about that for sure! Well, one rule that I always keep in mind is the old: "What goes around, comes around!" Sorry...

shelle said...

I'm sorry Mallie, that really sucks. Just one word though....
KARMA.