Sunday, March 30, 2008

just a hodgepodge....

Just a hodgepodge of pictures. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending two baby showers. One for my dear friend Amy, who is having a little boy named Darius, the other was for my friend Tiffanie, a flight attendant. Both of these girls are having boys, and it was fun to see all the cute little boy stuff that they were unwrapping! Plus, it is so fun having friends that are going through the same things and the ones that have new little babies, and are able to offer so much advice and wisdom!!! Thank God!!!!! And the ones not having babies, who are going to make GREAT baby sitters.... God willing... :)

Brandon and I took back our "crooked" swing and got a new one. I just could not let it go that the swing was off center(by maybe a centimeter). I think a pole was bent or something, and my hormones (I might be using the hormones as an excuse) would not let me get over it... So, we now have the same swing, but it is PERFECTLY straight and I just love it!!! (so do my hormones) Is he the nicest guy or what??
I know Brandon is probably thinking I am totally crazy these days, I keep telling him it might get worse before it gets better....

Mallie and Tiffanie. We were doing light duty together at the airport and are due a week apart, so it has been really fun exchanging stories and such.... This picture is from her baby shower.


Brandon made me some "ice packs" for my ankles... It did feel pretty good.

Brandon and our little nephew Charlie, on Easter... Charlie thought this was sooo much fun, sitting on UB's head... (Brandon wants the nieces and nephews to call him UB. Sometimes the girls get it and call him UB and I do not even think they have heard of Uncle Buck....)


Jenny, Jennifer, Myself, Andrea, and Amy celebrating at Amy's baby shower! Her little guy will be 6 weeks younger than Gates.

No comments: