Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A few things

1st, for breast engorgement cabbage really does help. Who knew? Well, 2 people told me, so I gave it a try. It really does help!! Just a tip, if ever you need some relief. :)
I have been having a bit of high blood pressure, so I went to the doctor, and lo and behold am now on high blood pressure medicine. Not something I am really thrilled about, but hopefully it goes down and I can get off of it. The doctor told me if I lose weight it will help... (not my OB) I was like lady, I just had a baby.
Anyways, because of the BP I have been feeling a bit off and resting a lot. I was lying on the couch on my pillow (which my dog had been sitting on) and something smelled so terrible. I changed the pillowcase, and I asked my mom what stunk so bad... She said she did not smell anything too bad. About 20 minutes later, I went in to use the bathroom. I called out to my mom..."I figured out what that bad smell is, It is THE CABBAGE in my bra!!!"

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is too funny!! Not the high bp but the cabbage in the bra.

Ruth said...

Oh, Mallie, you are too funny! Take care of yourself, and the BP!!

Meggan and Trent said...

I swear I still have nightmares about the smell of the cabbage! It is quite disgusting, but does offer great relief!!!