Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today I found a giant (pretty sure it was poisonous, it was so big) spider. It got me thinking that maybe I needed to have the bugman come out and spray prior to Gates's arrival. Does anyone know a good bugman in the Hurst area??? I have forgotten who I used last time. I then decided to clean the house and vacuum and do laundry. The only problem was that I am out of Tide, so I did all of the laundry with Dreft. Now, I need Tide and Dreft. Tomorrow my mom is coming over and she is going to go with me to the doctor. I am looking forward to her visit. I am lucky she is coming, because most days she has to play bridge. :)
I am reading a good book. It is called The Woods, written by Harlen Coben. If any of you like to read mystery books, I highly recommend this guy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

We have used Ameritech Pest. The only problem with them is that they will start to call and hound you every 3 months to get another spray done. They have always done a good job and are always on time (if not early).

Sounds like someone is starting to nest...

Ruth said...

Sounds like someone is nesting......

Mommy of Two said...

That is funny. About a week before Katherine was born I had a bugman and a carpet cleaner man come. I decided that both tasks had to be addressed before she could come home.