Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 Weeks Old and First doctor appointment.

We had our very first doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went well. The only thing I was told was that Gates is favoring her left side. She is, but I did not notice that she has a "shelf" So, we are supposed to make sure that she has more time on her right side. Otherwise, she will need to wear a helmet.

In six more weeks we will go back for her shots. They give me all these papers to fill out, and I always get so confused when it says name. Am I supposed to put my name or her name? I know, this probably seems so dumb, but I am just used to putting my own name. I am sure I will get used to being a mommy someday.

Gates likes to sleep. I am hoping that she continues this trend. She likes to sleep more in the day than in the night... THat is a trend I would not mind her changing. We went on a walk today, and got some sun. It is nice to get out of my living room sometimes. I do appreciate the sunny day and stetching my legs.

No comments: