Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh What a Week!

What a week it has been for us!
I can not describe the love and comfort that I feel. I just love all of the friends and family that we have and Thank You just does not seem like enough. This is the best time of our lives, and I just feel so blessed to have so many people to share with us and help us with things right now!

Between Anne Marie and Jenny, I am getting all sorts of good baby info!

So far, I have called Jenny about do-do, my body, bumps on Gates, eating schedule, and hiccups. The thing is, she keeps answering!!! Every question, every time... We should try and stump Jenny, I do not think we can though.... (I promise I am not trying to play that game either Jenny...) They brought us food today and we got to introduce Keelan and Gates.

My blood pressure seems to be getting better, (although I hardly get up and walk around)

To all of you mommies out there, I am so sorry I did not bring you dinner. I now know what a huge help it is and I will be bringing dinner to you on all future kids!!!! (Maybe not Kim P, because she is due Tuesday)... :)
Gates seems to really like her playmat... So does Scrabble.



5 comments:

Prazaks said...

No dinner for us?? LOL...Gates is beautiful and you look fantastic!! Enjoy your little girl!!

The Hake Family said...

The comments made my Jenny have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or disease : )

Ruth said...

Mallie!! You sure don't look like you just birthed a baby! You look awesome! Gates is precious on her playmat!

shelle said...

Mallie you look fantastic and gates is so beautiful. Enjoy every minute of it.

Mommy of Two said...

through hands on training you too will soon be an expert on poo, barf, and all things baby!