Thursday, May 1, 2008

The last couple of days and nights have been good. I have been sleeping in spurts when Gates sleeps in spurts! She had longer spurts last night which was GREAT! She really is such a pleasure and her demeanor is so good. Tomorrow, we think we are going to go out to eat! It will be her first outing to eat. Her first outing was to James Avery, where she got to meet some very special new friends! I got her charm bracelet engraved and her very first Christmas ornament! I used to work at James Avery, they are special friends for that reason, not because I shop there soooo much. :)


Gates after her bath!
She smells so clean and fresh (unlike Duncan) that he had to get a sniff.


Gates prebath!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see you at Gates first dinner out.

Ruth said...

Mallie she is CUTE!!