Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!




We had a great weekend! We were lucky enough to have Brandon's brother come and meet his new little niece. It might not have been the most exciting weekend of his life, but he did say that he experience "instant love"... Uncle Peyton really is a great guy, and good with babies... Although, he decided to wait on changing a diaper, I told him that I would wait too, and the first one I ever changed was just 4 weeks ago!!!





Dee Dee also came for a quick visit on Thursday afternoon.



On Sunday we went over to my parent's house for mother's day. Brandon made a very special mother's day, and I appreciated that a lot! If you are looking for me next weekend, I will be at my niece's 9th birthday party... ;)







grandear, bopop, and their 4 grandkids

2 comments:

Amy said...

You and your mother have the same smile. I'm glad you had a wonderful first Mother's Day.

Prazaks said...

Happy first Mother's Day!! Gates is lucky to have such a great mom!