Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Perfect, we think so. I swear Gates smiled today. I know, it might have been a poot, but normally I hear the poots and I did not hear anything when she was smiling at me! She seems like she is getting so much bigger now. Filling out, if you will.
It is Wednesday, hump day. You might not think I would care what day it is. The truth is Wednesday is now more important than ever, 2 more days until Brandon will be able to help me solid for the weekend!!!! Yippie for hump day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for hump day!!!

Prazaks said...

LOL...I hear you about the weekends, they are wonderful! Kerry goes back to work on Monday and I am so nervous! She is adorable Mallie!

The Fletcher Family said...

Mallie! She is so precious and she has so much hair!!!!!! You will be putting it in braids before long. She is adorable! Congrats on your motherhood.

How is it going?? I was reading your blog and now have started my own. It makes me nervous but I will try to stay ahead of the game with all the craziness in my life!

Talk to you soon and congrats on a beautiful baby girl!