Wednesday, February 20, 2008

From the Dad!

Well, the dad gets to chime in every now and then…right? I've been amazed at the transformation Mallie has gone through. You always hear of "the glow" that an expecting mother has. Having witness it, I can say that it is true. Another thing you hear a lot of…mood swings. My response to that is, "Just live with Brandon Oakley". I'm sure you will end up with some mood swings of your own! While we're on the subject, how about cravings? If she likes (by likes I mean LOVES) ice cream, does it make it a craving when she's pregnant? Let's just say that I wish we would have bought stock in Blue Bell.

Tomorrow marks yet another milestone. Yes, it's time for child birthing class. Wasn't this called Lamaze class back in the day? All I know is anything that involves a pillow and a blanket should be called naptime. Some of the fathers around the office are saying the videos are pretty horrific. Great. It's already stressful enough. Worrying about the money and time and the overall question…am I good enough for this precious gift?
Oh yes, don't forget to take a look at the lunar eclipse tonight!

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

You're going to be a great Dad B - have fun at the class!