Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well, my wedding rings (and all other rings) no longer fit. I got a new wedding band yesterday that Brandon picked out, and I love it! I am hoping that I do not outgrow it too.

Tonight we have childbirth class #2. #2 is the video. I am nervous about Brandon watching this, I think that he will turn red and look away. I guess I can not blame him, it will probably be pretty intense.

I am looking forward to some friends coming this weekend from out of town for my baby shower. I am looking forward to being with the friends that live here too. It should be a nice time.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for about 3 weeks now. I tried to convience Richard I needed a band... he isn't as sweet as Brandon.

The Hake Family said...

Honestly I think the 'legend' of the video is much worse than it actually is.

Holly said...

let's see a picture of that ring!
H