Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, the video was pretty good... I was a little surprised that the mother in the video was completely naked! I plan on having at least the top part of my body covered.... I would like to wear really long socks too, or leg warmers. But for sure I am going to wear a sports bra and hospital gown! For some reason, I just do not want to be totally naked, it probably does not even matter once you are there, but I am a shy, type of girl...

I can not believe today is Feb 29. I was thinking how interesting it would be to have the 29th as your birthday... Your song could be Forever Young. Technically. I really can not believe that tomorrow is March 1st. How 2008 is flying by.

Michael is having knee surgery today, so hopefully everything goes well with that. My mom is going to go and babysit Charlie b/c he has strep throat... :(
Happy Friday to everyone... TGIF.

2 comments:

The Hake Family said...

I think you have to consider that any woman who volunteers to be in a birthing video is probably pretty free with her body. You can wear whatever you are comfortable in.

Amy said...

My 3rd grade teacher was born on Feb 29th. I had her when she turned like 8 or 9. We had a big birthday celebration for her to learn about Leap Year.