Monday, February 25, 2008

Gates's Room... All finished!

I think we are totally done with our baby's room! Some sales woman said to me today, "I bet you are having a boy!" I said, "No, actually it is a girl." I am not having the best of luck with salespeople lately, but at least she did not make fun of the name Gates. So I love the nursery and am really hoping that the 1% chance I am having a boy, does not come about! If I do have a boy, I hope he likes pink!!!! Without further ado....

these balls are over the changing pad. this is a closeup, and below is an outshot... it looks pretty stimulating and magical, we thought that Gates would really love to look up at it when getting her diaper changed! (44 glass balls) :)
Chair, and on the wall is a plate with a frog prince on it.

These letters are above the bookshelf... The bunny is a music box!
Thanks Steve for the idea of putting the shades on the lights, it really softened it up.... as always, Steve was right....
Thanks also, to Steve and Mark, they gave this AWESOME picture to little Gates, and I know she will love it!!!!
Mirror belonged to my great-grandmother, was in my nursery and Brandon refinished it and it will be 5th generation.... notice the bottom....
I hope she is not an albino, because I will feel bad for putting these words on the mirror... (no offense to any albinos out there)




3 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice! I hope she isn't an albino either.

Holly said...

Everything looks absolutely beautiful! What a lucky little girl Gates is!

Heather said...

We showed Ann your nursery and she loved it!!