Monday, June 16, 2008

2 month check up.

The doctor's appointment went well. And by well, I mean Gates screamed the entire time from the waiting room on!!!! Acutally, that is not fair, she was quiet for a few minutes when the WONDERFUL Dr. Wheeler was holding her and rocking her... I was so jealous of him. :)
She weighs 11 pounds and 6 ounces and is in the 60th percentile. She is 23 1/4 inches long and in the 75% for height. Her head is good and growing, and in about the 35% area. There was no mention of having to wear a helmet, although I did not ask, b/c I was VERY sidetracked by the screaming. I would say crying, but since all the staff was commenting and her face was a tomato, and real tears were coming out of her eyes and the wallpaper came off of the walls, I will refer to it as screaming. She did okay with the shots. I was VERY happy my mom came along. All of this said, I am typing now and she is sound asleep in her swing. The doc checked her out and said that the crying is probably normal, nothing seemed to be the matter, but maybe a cold was coming.

1 comment:

Meggan and Trent said...

That sounds like Hudson. He screamed the entire time and I could not hear a word the doctor said. My mom (thank goodness) heard most of it. He was out cold pretty much the rest of the day.