Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to All!!! The last few days have been a bit trying over here at the Oaks. Little sweet, perfect Gates has been crying soooo much. I know, babies cry. I just can not figure out what is going on?? Is it a growth spurt? Is she hot? Is she sick? Maybe God is just preparing me for tomorrow when we go to the doctor and get her 2 month shots. I hear that it is heart wrenching.... I wish I could just figure it out. I guess I need the baby whisperer. Wish us luck at the doctor, and say a quick prayer that this crying all day stops!!!!!


My little nephew CJ. He is a pretty cute little turkey!! I think he has a mouth full of Mexican food here!!!

Rhylie and Raedyn. Raedyn is sporting my mom's glasses... Rhylie really wears them, and I for one think she looks super cute!!

This is my cousin Russell and his wife Elizabeth. Does she look familiar to you??? If so, maybe you are a fan of What Not to Wear, she was on it!!!!


Hello everyone!! I am 2 months old and as cute as can be. I was not smiling in this photo, but I wasn't crying either!!!!

Angel Gates. She was sleeping so peacefully here, that is... until the flash went off! When will I learn? who knows....
And yes, I know the photo is upside down, I am not savvy enough to turn it the right way...


Daddy and Gates this morning before church. Are they cute or what?????????????







1 comment:

Meggan and Trent said...

Oh the two month shots...in all honesty I think it was harder on me than it was on Hudson. I hope that it will be the same situation for you. Good luck!!!