Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lesson Learned... (well, not quite)

The world does not (for everyone else) revolve around my baby. Really????????!!! and why not????????? I jest, sort of. I mean of course my world revolves around this perfect, little bundle of joy, but sometimes it is hard for me to remember that she is not the center of everyone's world. I must remember that not everyone wants to hear each and every detail about my child. I also must remember that it is not necessarily a treat to babysit, change a diaper, hold, feed, etc.... I am not sure of a proper term for this quality. It is not selfishness, it is mykidishness, which I have developed in a major way. I am working thru it, though... God help me. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

You give me a list of anyone who does not think it's a treat to hold, feed, rock your baby and I'll give them a talking to!!! What I wouldn't give to come hold, feed, rock!! Love y'all!!