Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kathy Griffin

So, at the end of July I am going to go and see Kathy Griffin. I have never been a fan of hers, not a nonfan either, I just never really knew anything about her. So, today on TV there was a marathon of My Life On the D List ... I tuned in for a couple of episodes to learn a bit about Kathy. After two episodes I found that Kathy and I have a few little things in common.
1. We both know Ron Jeremy. Now, by know him I mean that he was on my airplane one time and I tried as much as I could not to get very close to him because he is NASTY. Kathy got close to him in California as she went on a date with him. However, Kathy and I both agree that he is gross, and his fans are gross too!
2. We also both really like gay men. I already had heard that "the gays" love her. (Apparently, she starts out her show "where are all my gays") Am I being nieve (or presumptuous) to say that the gays love Mallie too? Mallie and Kathy another common ground. :)
I am getting ready to love her show!

6 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

It will not surprise you to learn -I love Kathy Griffin!!

Ruth said...

I love her TOO!! And, I am ALWAYS telling Chad that I wish I had some gay guy friends...I had a few in college, and they are long gone. I want to go see her with you!!

The Hake Family said...

Well since you are going to KG with 2 gay men, seems to me they like you.

XwordRaider said...

YOU KNOW THE GAYS LOVE YOU! (especially this one)

Amy said...

Oh Mallie, my most random friend. I totally get the gays love me part but you were stretching with Ron Jeremy. She has also been to Ireland... didn't you go there?

Mallie&Brandon said...

Well, no, I have never been to Ireland. I did however, go to Scotland another English speaking country other than US.