Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Night out

Brandon's mom so graciously offered to have Gates spend the night tonight. This is her 2nd night away from us, the first was when my grandfather died. I was so preoccupied that time, that I was not really sad, I was thankful that she was in good hands, and I could concentrate on what was happening... This time, I dropped her off in Plano and felt so sad. I will be going back tomorrow to pick her up, and I am am happy to have some time to catch up on things, but still, it is sad. Aunt Laura got Gates a present. An Auburn swimsuit! It is so cute with little orange ruffles. It prompts me to look to see if they make such a thing in Texas Tech fashion.... :)




This picture was taken just before she tipped over... Isn't she cute? Scrabble likes to have her picture taken too~




4 comments:

The Hake Family said...

Awww I love the pics - that last one is super model worthy!! Have fun tonight. Remember it makes you a better Mommy. Do you think Brandon's Mom would take Keelan : )

Katie said...

Mini-Mallie ... too cute!

Mrs. Curlee said...

She is just a darling little lady! I want to squeeze her. Okay so I searched for "texas tech swim suit" and found every other school other than that one. I also looked on Ebay and was surprised that they did not have one either. I will let you know if I come across it! I am sure you all had a great time!

The Fletcher Family said...

What a cutie! THe serious heartburn paid off! You can braid Gates hair!