Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 more quick things...

So over the weekend we had some stuff to do. On Sunday we went to 2 parties (was supposed to be 3, but we just could not attend the 3rd... 1 reason coming up...) Brandon made bottles and put them in the diaper bag. I told him to go ahead and load them in the fridge. Well, we got to Frisco and I totally FORGOT all of my baby's food. I felt bad, but luckily Jenny's house was our first stop so she hooked me up. Yesterday, we went to Garland to MawMaw's house. Not only did I forget her food, I forgot her entire diaper bag. No food, diapers, wipes, NOTHING. BAD MOM.... at least I felt like it...

the other thing. My brother in law, Tucker is a baseball player. He will be a senior in high school next year. He was invited to an area code tryout in Weatherford today for the Texas Rangers HS baseball team. Now, I am a nonathlete (I would have said Mathlete but that is not true either) so I do not know too much about sports. However, Tucker made the first cut, and this is a big deal! Yea for Tuck!!!! It is an invitation only tryout with 100 + kids. The second tryout thing is happening as I type. So, keep your fingers crossed!!! Regardless, he accomplished a lot by even being invited to tryout!!!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Think of forgetting the diaper bag as a blessing. You have done it, and so now you are more likely to make sure you have it!! Wait until you forget to buckle her in her car seat. I did that once, and cried for like 2 hours. But, now I always double check that she is strapped in! You are not a bad mom, just a real mom!!

Mommy of Two said...

Now you see why I carry that huge bag. A Purse and diaper bag in one. It makes it harder to leave something behind.