Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gates and I went to a fun get together at Ruth's house yesterday! It is so exciting to have this little group and it is so much fun! I was thinking that we should name our little group... I was thinking this last night as I lay awake thinking of the risks of SIDS... (I know, but remember I am a worrier)... Anyways, I thought of a name, and at the time I thought it was great, but it has escaped me now.
I was glad to be around the moms yesterday, they were reassuring about Gates's phase of fussiness, and it made me feel much better. She just wants to be held, and I am going to enjoy holding her! Let me share some cute pics.
Hudson and Keelan
Keelan and Gatesy

The gang. Callie, Hud, Keelan, G, and Leo

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oooooh a name?! GREAT idea!! Metroplex Mommies? Play Date Pals? Lets think of one....we could make T=Shirts...We could start a blog....uh, oh..you got my wheels turning!! :)

Meggan and Trent said...

I want to know the name! I hope you remember. :)